Using Rugged RFID tag in warehouse management can check and count assets, accounts and cards in real time, and print reports periodically, so as to improve the existing inventory management mode, improve management level, reduce work intensity, locate and track enterprise assets in advance, and help enterprises realize assets and books. Consistently, a set of advanced, standardized and optimized management mechanism should be established for enterprises to help enterprises minimize operating costs and risks, thereby improving the utilization rate of enterprise resources, improving the efficiency of word length inventory and the rate of return on investment.
- Tags do not have to be seen in order to read data. This means that tracking products or people can happen from anywhere in a specified range which maximizes speed and efficiency.
- Rugged RFID tags can store up to 100 times the data of barcodes, allowing you to keep track of all the data you need for your inventory such as lot and serial number, size, manufacturer, vendor, expiration date, user, location on production line and anything else you might want to know.
- Readers can read up to 200 tags at once. This will increase speed and productivity since employees will not need to physically scan each Rugged RFID tag.
- The position of each Rugged RFID tag is flexible (as long as they are not blocked by metal or water) since the tag doesn’t need to be physically seen by the reader. For example, you can place tags in boxes or within a pallet.
- Rugged RFID tag is functional inside and outside the warehouse. The technology has the capacity to withstand harsh environments and temperatures, even the tags!
RFIDHY’s latest Rugged RFID tag not only resists high temperature and collision, but also achieves an amazing reading distance of 9 meters. It is an ideal choice for Rugged RFID tag.
Quote detail now https://www.wristbandhy.com/contact-us/